Sunday, March 16, 2014

Testimonies.

Last week Sister Holmes sent this to me in a personal email. It touched me so much to hear her testimony of missionary work and how greatly it has affected her. I would like to add my testimony to hers. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. I know that He knows/loves each one of us personally. I know that He came to Earth and suffered beyond belief because He knew that it was the only way to save us. I know that without Him, we would be lost. I know that He atoned for MY sins and would've suffered for ME and me alone if that's what it took. I know that He would've done it for YOU. You are important to Him. I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of even the little things in our lives that we think are unimportant. I know that He is always there & that we have the ability to talk with Him every moment of every day. I know that He is listening. I know that President Thomas S Monson is a true and living Prophet of God. I know without a shadow of a doubt that the Book of Mormon is true and that the ancient words of the prophets included therein are true. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that He lives. I know that the love He has for each and every one of us is everlasting and that there is nothing we can do to make that love go away. 


From Sister Holmes:
Sometimes it seems fast...sometimes it seems slow...mission time is a time warp like no other! But I am soooooo incredibly grateful for this time. Words really cant do it justice. It has been really hard but man I have never learned so much or had so much love for these people. I have learned so much about the importance of knowing where we came from and where are going. That we lived with God and we loved him and chose to come here and we KNEW what we had to do. We understood the plan. I watched Jesus Christ suffer for my sins. I am sure I sat and cried with Him. Know He was the only way we could come back. I love My Savior and my Heavenly Father. Its unfathomable that He can love us so much. Not matter what. Not matter what mistakes we make, He is there for us. Also that missionary work never ends. haha never

No comments:

Post a Comment